cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal # on query report - how to have values for it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We have different plants loaded for one infocube.

For one plant, there are no values for controlling area infobject and for the others these value are there.

On PSA I can see values for this plant but on listcube I can´t see any values and threfore on the query it gets the signal # for the controlling area.

This values are coming from R/3 ( I checked on the datasource). How come I can not see them on the query?

Thanks,

Marta.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess that in the PSA you can see all plants values and some blank values for CO Area?

If so, just assign the CO area a constant value 0010 in transfer rules and reload data.

Best regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just have one CO area:0010

For some plants it´s assigned 0010 and for one it´s not.

I want that that CO area 0010 be assigned to this plant, as it is on PSA.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marta,

If an infoobject is compounded with another IO, then each value of one IO is compounded with value of another IO.

How can you get a specific CO area if you have none for the particular plant?

If you really have no CO area for this plant, I'd better create an artificial Co area and assign this area to this particular plant in transfer rules.

And tell use the structure of your query.

Best regards,

Eugene

Message was edited by: Eugene Khusainov

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The infobject plant is not compounded to any infooject.

How can only a specific plant be compounded?

Murali, I don´t want to remove the sign, I just want to have there the respective controlling area.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marta,

You may get this situation if your plant is compounded (with CO area?).

Is this the case?

Best regards,

Eugene

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Restrict controlling area with '#' in Query designer and from the context menu of '#'-->exclude from selection.

Pl dont foget to assign points if it helps.Its the way of saying thanks here in SDN.