cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dissapearing of pricing conditions from the commercial invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

The price conditions ZLWA, ZLMA, ALZS were inserted manually in this sales order. After that a proforma invoice was created. Now only the ZLMA surcharge appears once the commercial invoice is created - the others two do not appear .Now a wrong invoice amount is calculated because of the same.

kindly tell what to do? where the problem might be lying ? and what program can be debugged...?

is it a functional issue or a technical issue?

Adding more detail ontu the above query put , i would like to tell that the condition type value is not getting populated in the invoice and this is causing the difference in the amount of SO and invoice.Actually the value of ZLMA is appearing in the commercial invoice but in the invoice the condition type ZLWA, ALZS are appearing but the values of the same are not getting populated in the invoice inspite of the value being present in the sales order.

kindly reply to the earliest.

thanks in advance.

rittik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please dont post the same question repeatedly and also in multiple forums. As per forum rules, if any such thread found multiple times or in multiple forums, the same can be deleted. Wait for more response to original thread.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

i hope you can see that i have added some more information so i opened a new thread.

If you can answer, please do

Regards

Rittik