cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefits of SAP HR & Payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing Pre sale for my company. Can anyone give me some points in end user terms so that in few words I can specify the advantages of SAP HR & Payroll.

Regards

Samriddhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes

SAP HR

The maintain advantages will be in generateing the reports of various kinds once the data is maintianed in master data by the user

for Ex- Family details with there date of birth , Birthday List , telephoe list these are available in SAP

they may put a question these we can maintain in excel wht the use of this

going into depth say u want the People who has certain specific wage types to get under one report

than we can do that one in SAP and also some of the reports which the non sap people cannot do offcourse for gathering it may take time for them will be done thru SAP

example how many people have taken leave encashment and which department they belongs to and all those tip of funda can be done in the SAP HR

where comeign to pay roll there is lot of advantages the statutory caluculation will be done thru sap only some time the graturity will be caluculated by the SAP only

like that some of the important and risky statutory reports can be easily get documented and can tranfer them into excel sheet with little span of time

like PF , Income from other sources like that

and one of the main advantage is .......................... integration with other modules like HR to FICO and SD , PP like that so kindly check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.) To add , In SAP all the statutory calculations like Income Tax, Ptax, PF etc are been maintained by

SAP only, unlike in leagacy systems.

2.) Central database and hence can handle any type of inter company and intra company transfers

3.) The logical flow of the Payroll process is well defined in SAP for the sequence of activities .

4.) The WT structure and characterstics are well define and can be maintained with values for calculations

5.) Multi country Payroll and logics

6.) SAP have an structured way to release patches , upgrades

7.) SAP HR covers all the modules in a single system, ESS , MSS, Erectuitment, Global employement

Regards

Hemant V. Mahale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Friends. I am consolidating all the points so that it will be useful for other consultants also.

SAP HR & PAYROLL BENEFITS

u2022 Relieves Organizations from daily, time consuming routine administrative activities.

u2022 Reduced data entry will allow time for more value-adding activities.

u2022 Enables Organization to evaluate Headcount, current division of tasks and reporting structures

u2022 Enables Organization to plan and track costs.

u2022 Have an automated system for calculation of remuneration and payments to employees.

u2022 Have a legally complaint system factoring in all social security benefits and collective Agreements applicable as per the local employment laws.

u2022 In SAP all the statutory calculations like Income Tax, Ptax, PF etc are been maintained.

u2022 Improved Time, Attendance and Leave management in SAP HR.

u2022 Direct access to thousands of standard reports, plus the ability to easily create custom reports. Reports can be exported into Excel for further manipulation or filtering.

Samriddhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

u can refer the following thread posted by our Gurus on the same topic

hope this helps u out

Cheers,

Srijit R M