cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document for configuration of the spend management in SAP E-Sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Is there any document for configuration of the spend management in SAP E-Sourcing 5.1

I have checked the RG section of the application and also all the documentation delivered as a part of the ESO software download

Unable to locate this, request you to redirect me to the link on the service marketplace from where I can download this, as far as I know, its not available there.

Currently I get the following error mentioned below for every menu option clicked under the spend and Compliance Tab

Error: The spend analysis environment is not ready to provide spend data

Request feedback

Regards

Tridip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see Spend in the list. Depending on the verison you are on might require additional configuration to get Spend module to work. Would suggest to work with SAP ESO team on this.

Good Luck

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamalakar

Thansk for the suggestion

Please note that some of the menu options are still working on the spend and complaince tab

for some reports i get the error.

So should I assume that this is not there in totality and start from scratch for getting the license

If yes, does this require an OSS or just getting in touch with SAP Marketing for license enhancement to existing license would do.

Is there any financial impact for separate spend license

Request you to let me know

Cheers

Tridip

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well configuring Spend module requires some pre-requisite which is different from other modules.

Looks to me that you might need to have some additional licenses for this module or you might need to configure the backend to get it fully functional. Would suggest to touch base with SAP Licenses management team first.

Good Luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you verify in system information->components what licenses were checked off.. you should see all modules checked off if you have complete license or you might request one from SAP for Spend module.

Good Luck

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamalakar

This is great piece of information, I checked the same place i found the following

Module Name

Auctions License

BOM License

Contracts License

Demand Aggregation License

Frictionless SRM Product License

Optimization License

Projects License

RFQuick License

RFx License

SRM Explorer License

XPress Print License

Do you think am missing the spend license, whats that called, request you to let me know

Regards

Tridip

Edited by: Tridip Chakraborthy on Apr 15, 2009 8:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please verify if you have license to use Spend Analytics Module.

Good Luck

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamalakar

Thx for your response

We have the license for the entire SAP E-Sourcing 5.1

I am not sure if you are referring to xSA licenses.

Is there a separate license strategy to use the contents under the tab Spend and Compliance

Request you to clarify this

Regards

Tridip