cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit management - question list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPIENTS,

Does anyone have a document that helps us to record the replies for a question/ questions. Whether the questions, should be set as to give a yes or no answer.

How and where to record the replies for the questions, bcoz after assignment of the question list only the "not relevant" check box is in modifiable status. The question is not displayed and I do not find any other place to make a tick for yes or no.

Regards,

Neeraja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Neeraja

1) A question will be valuated only if you have maintained both valuation profile and procedure the system . It will be better for the same hierarchy you maintain the same profile and procedure.

2) You are correct - But the questions for which the minimum requirement has not been acheived is shown with the icon referring to " Question valuated. The result is worse than the minimum required result".

3) For Valuation According to fulfilment and minimum you have to enter the no of points. once you valuate the audit all the result will be updated for all individial questions

4) Upload download functionality is clearly mentioned one of the SAP Note 597982 . all details are available there. there is an excel sheet given in it for the same.

Yes it gets assigned to the Audit and the hierarchy to which you have assigned

5) You can give the questions in the description itself. there are other option like note wherein you MR can indicate the auditor if any specefic things has to be checked or you can mention the detail of the question. See questions like is the contol plan available ? it is a direct question so there for it can be given in the description itself.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

I m new to the audit management and have few queries regarding audit Management.

1.How to link standard objects ( Notifications and PM orders) to Audit Management

2. How to trigger Audit automatically based on frequency.

3. If no action is taken on preventive or corrective action then how to send a reminder mail automatically to the person responsible.

Thanks and Regards

mohit Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

I also have a question related to valuations in SAP Audit.  I would like to display the actual Value Assignment field in the question Valuation on the audit report.  Also, what field is populated in the Determination text box?

Regards

Mary Ann Koskinen

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Neeraja

Please let me know your queries. I will reply to the extend of my knowledge. my id is available in the bussiness card

Best Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

As per your suggestion, I created a valuation specification for yes / no type and created a coded valuation. For this type of questions, the valuation as 100 points for yes answer and 0 for no answer is displayed in the valuation tab of the questions.

For other questions, where " Percentage Based confirmation is given as Valuation profile, with a valuation proposal as 80 / 60 and the calculation procedure for the question as " Valuation According to fulfilment and minimum 75, there is no valuation displayed ( i.e no of points / result calculated ) as proposed by the system. But the overall audit assessment is given as say 50% and audit failed, subsequent audit required.

Will the system not show the valuation result for each question. But the questions for which the minimum requirement has not been acheived is shown with the icon referring to " Question valuated. The result is worse than the minimum required result".

1. Are we to enter the valuation no.of points to enter as the result of the question?

2. How to upload a question list into the system from excel. It has been given as import can be through XML interface. In that case will the question be displayed in the questions assigned to the audit.

3. Currently, I have given the question in the description of the question, to be displayed in the question overview of hte icon. I think this is wrong, but otherwise the system shows only the description. The questions are not displayed.. How to display questions in the audit overview.

Regards,

Neeraja

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Neeraja

You are right. Question needs to valuated for getting the audit results. Please find my suggestions below

Ticking "Not relevant " you do not want to include the question in the audit .

1) You can do the valuation setting in SPRO > Cross Application>Audit Management > Question List> valuation specification.

Here maintain as Yes/ No valutaion and say that it is coded valutation. in Codes you maintain Yes / No with Yes 100 points and No 1 (whatever based on your view)

2) The same valuation you have to give in Questionlist in Valuation Spec Tab > Valuation profile.

3) You can assign individual question or a set of questions

4) In contact person you can maintain only Bussiness partners. you cannot maintain any other ids as this has reference to CRM.you can create your own BP ids. The tcode for the same is BP.you have to create BUP003.

I dont have any documents right now with me

You may still have lot more doubts. let me know one by one. i can help you out with all issues.You can get to me. my number is there in bussiness card

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I will post my doubts as I am working on that. It would be of help if you could give your e-mail id. Currently I am placed at an African country.

Regards,

Neeraja

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh, We have a requirement in Audit Management and please help me with your inputs for the following: In our process the Auditor performs the audit & records draft audit paras against the audit with corrective actions/suggestions and saves the audit. Multiple classification of para to be allowed with the help of a drop down box (list of values). I have to provide the provision to assign the para as presentation material which can be modified at review stage if required. Such paras can be extracted in editable format. Audit Paras should contain the following: (i) Audit Para Heading with type/ Category with option to drop down predefined category from list  (ii) Audit Para body i.e. description of Audit Para/ replies received (iii) Audit queries. Please let me know how i can achieve the following in the Standard Functionality in PLMD_AUDIT or is there any alternative for the following linked with Audit Management.  I appreciate for your support. Regards Naveen

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Neeraja

This can be done using the valuation profile in questions. you should the config in such a way that you can answer the question yes or no.

Please let me know is this your requirement

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

I am not clear of where to set the valuation for each question.

I have an audit questionnaire which has about 60 questions for an audit area. The questionnaire is assigned as an audit question list with an attachment as excel file.

The questions are framed in such a way that, we can reply with yes / no. But I understand that, the valuation should be set for each question in the system, or else the system will not be able to make the valuation of the questions. So I want to know how I will have assign the question list as a questionnaire or as individual questions.

But the SAP help portal says that questionnaaires can also be attached.. Another document from the portal, shows where the question list is answered with yes / no. ( An excel sheet with questions shown in the audit details of AM with yes / no answers)

I am not clear in this. Because of this, I am requesting for the configuration / process steps document for setting up the audit management tool.

I am also not able to set up an employee as a business partner, though the approver, lead auditor etc as shown as Business Partner roles in SPRO settings for Partner functions.

If an existing user is given for a auditor/ approver, system does not accept it, it is giving a new number as business partner with the Last name field which is defined as mandatory.

It will be of much help if you can forward a detailed document .

Regards,

Neeraja