cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Billing document While releasing to accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Client has encountered an issue while posting billing document to accounting. The error is

"Currency Type is not allowed for actual data update" " Message No. KE473".

There are four billing documents got struck in VFX3 transaction with the above error.

The scenario is

1. Materials are Free of charge item (Item Category TANN).

2. Intercompany transaction, While IV billing type is posted to accounting and F2 billing type has the above problem.

3. This is the first time the user performing an intercompany transactions using Hongkong Sales org and plant from Korea.

Observation:

1. In sales order - condition the contion type PCVP is not populating. Since this being a Sample item the net value is Zero, Contion type PC00 - Profit center valuation is also zero.

2. In Billing document both the condition types PC00 & PCVP are not appearing.

Kindly provide a sloution for the above issue.

Thanks & Regards

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi madhu

Welcome to SDN forum

Firstly , As the intercompany sales are happening and you faced the error Currency Type is not allowed for actual data update first of all check wheather the currency conversion has been maintained in OB08 or not.

Secondly as you are telling that c. type PCVP & PC00 are not coming this is because you might have created a sales order (free of charge) that is why those values have not come

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for the reply. Issue got resolved.

The issue is due to Shipment cost condition type not present in billing document. When i checked the flow i realised the user has not completed the Shipment & Shipment cost document.

I replicated the same in quality and it was pefectly getting posted to accounting.

I advised the user to maintain these documents.

Thanks & Regards

Madhu .N

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Its good to listen that your issue has been solved . As your issue has been solved , So kindly close the thread .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue has been resolved and im closing this.

Thanks & Regards

Madhu