cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax category of customer is coming for another country

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing a problem regarding the tax codes which are coming during the creation of customer master.

The sold to party is created within country india, and also the respective settings have been done in FI regarding the tax on sales and purchase. However, while creation of customer master the system is picking up the tax category defined for country DE, also.

It appears as follow:

DE Germany MWST Output Tax

IN India JIVC IN A/R CST PAYABLE

IN India JIVP VAT

please help me solve this issue.

Regards

Arya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OVK1, select country IN and check what tax category is maintained. It should have been JTX1 to JTX4

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipati,

Thanks for yor reply....I have maintained the same...but even now.. as I am creating the customer..the system is still picking up Tax catergory for country DE.

PLease help me with this...

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check the your enterprise structure -> Assignments->Sales and Distribution-> Sales org - Dist channel -plant ..

Check country of the plants that are assigned to sales organisation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rameh,

I have checked the same..its maintained IN.

PLease help me with this issue..

Thanks

Arya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys..

The issue is resolved now...

Thanks guys..

Regards

Arya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arya,

My problem is similar to this problem .We are in retail project while changing the article master following data is coming automatically DE Germany MWST Output Tax O Unbranded Other. When I save the article master, i am getting following error. Tax category is not defined for country DE

Detail error E M3 019 : Tax category DE 2 is not defined for country 1

Regards

Govind

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arya,

Check in the Tcode OVK1, the assignment of the Tax category to the Country whether the Access Sequence has been maintained for MWST.

Regards,

Karthik.