cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Primary cost element for B/S GL a/c used for Project stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to create Primary cost element for B/S GL a/c used for Project stock with cost element category 90.

There is a example in IDES with a/c# 790000.we need exactly these sort of GL to be created as Primary cost element with category 90.

I had searched for other sites and forums and got OAK7 for Asset rec. B/S a/cs.But the requirement is for project stock.Please respond ASAP.

Thanks

Vina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

same as for "normal" primary CElm: KA01. If the prerequisites are fullfilled, i.e. the relevant FI B/S account is either material stock account or a special balance sheet account, KA01 will automatically default to type "90". If the pre-requisites are not fulfilled you will receive error KS036...in which case you can turn to SAP note 75980

Regards

Karl

P.S....I personally don't like seeing sentences such as "please respond ASAP". Here in the forum answers are given on a voluntary basis by forum members dedicating their (valuable!) free time to this cause. This means that you will receive an answer when somebody finds the time. Not sooner, not later.

Edited by: Karl Helm on Apr 15, 2009 1:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karl,

Thanks for you quick response.We are into release 6.0 all these corrections would have made.these note belong to Version 3.

Is their any way where we can over coem this Issue.

Thanks

Vina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

note 75980 is not release specific. Are you receiving KS036?

Regards

Karl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karl,

Yes I am receiving same error message as "Message no. KS036"

Can I apply it in Release 6.00??

Thanks

Vina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes. The solution from the note is also applicable in 6.0. But bear in mind: the resulting postings will be statistical and therefore purely informative. Further processing of these postings is not possible. Furthermore it's not SAP standard...but that is stated in the note.

Regards

Karl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karl,

Thank you I will apply note and update you

Vina