cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inprocess inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

I've assigned time based inprocess inspection with interval of 4 Hrs. The results recording screen shows: Next inspection (shortest Interval 4 Hrs).

What settings needs to be done for automatic generation of inspection points till the scheduled finish date of the order, based on the first entry i do in results recording?

i.e. suppose i do first entry at 12.00 pm, the system should generate inspection points every four hours automatically from 12.00 pm onwards.

Kindly help.

Regards

Prahlad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prahlad

You will normaly get the inspection point detail in the POP up when you click in Assigned Inspection point.

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prahlad

What is the inspection point that you are using. Make use of 150 inspection point. Create a new lot and check the same

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gajesh

I'm using 150 as mentioned earlier.. The query is how do i get to see the time of next inspection based on the number of hours mentioned in the master.

Thanks

Prahlad

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear Prahlad

I think there is a time limit for creation of inspection point. As you have maintained 4 hrs it will take min some time for the same it seems. I request you to test with 5 mins. if this works 4 hrs should work

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh

I've tested this..i created the lot yesterday

Prahlad

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prahal

please check in Config you have maintain Function module for the inspection point

SPRO>QM>Quality planning> Inspection planning> General> Define identifier for inspection point> inspection point > Function module tab> maintain >QAPP_CUST_IP_CREATE and tick on Fucntion module. this is for Automatic Creation of Inspection Points and P

regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh

I've already activated this too... The issue is not generation of inspection point...this is happening.. I need all the inspection points till the schedule end date on QE51N screen. At present i get only one point which is pending for inspection which jus says next shortest interval is 4 hrs. Instead i need NEXT INSPECTION AT 16.00...and so on.

Prahlad

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prahlad,

The system will not prompt with next inspection point. Instead you need to give a new inspection point eg. 4hr, 8 hr etc in your case and record the results. So, everytime you record the results, you need to give different inspection point.

Regards,

Keerthi.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Prahlad

1) Go to CA02

2) Go to operation overview - double click on the control key for QM operation

3) Scroll down to get Quality management - Inspection point

4) maintain tick on Time related and T fac = 4, Hr.

Inspection point will get generated automaticaly

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh

Thanks for reply.

I've done all that, the problem is i need automatic generation , i.e. the system should generate points each 4 hrs.... its jus showing next inspection after 4 hrs..but not the time.

Thanks

Prahlad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prahlad

your requirement is

i need automatic generation , i.e. the system should generate points each 4 hrs....

if I am not wrong It sounds that you want seperate inspection lot after every 4 hrs

but when you give inspection point, then in that case you can use same inspection lot and keep recording after every 4 hour till you want and finally when your result recording is over give usage decision.

please revert back for any doubt

Thanks

Vinay