cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy whole businessrole with new role-config-key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

is it possible to copy an existing business role (Zxxxx) with role config key (Z1....) into a new Businessrole (Z2xxx) with a new config key (Z2...)???

I need to find a possibility to implement a new business role that is nearly the same as the old one, but not exactly....

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you find a way to do this? We face the same problem. Thanks.

Regards,

Sowmiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry we did not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As pe your requirement copy the Business role key and make a new Z role configuration key and assign it to existing Business role. Then you copy the Business role to new Business role and check it. I think it will solve your problem

Thanx

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes Its possible and it is suppose to be the correct way for configuration instead of using standards.

First copy your Role config key to ZConfig Key.

Path=CRMUI FrameworkUI Frame Work Defination--Define Role Configuration Key

Then use TX- /ncrmc_ui_profile

Copy your desired Role. Click on details and assign your ZRole Config KEy.

Regds...

Arup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arup,

thanks for your reply. So far so good - but my problem is a bit different:

I do have a Z-Role and a Z-Config-Key. Another consultant customized it in a "phase 1" project.

To keep this settings and the "old" role, I have to copy this "phase 1" role into a "phase 2" role and develop on this basis the new role!

There are lots of configurations in bspc_dl_xmlstrx2 - - I'm searching for a way to "copy" them so that I do not have to copy each konfiguration manually....

Thanks in advance!

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think there is any other way left out for you. You will have to do it as you want to customize each role.

Regds...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

wouldn't it be enough to write a short report that copies all the entries in bspc_dl_xmlstrx2 with all the parameters into a new config-key? Or are there dependant entries and functionalities...

thx

Sebastian