cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control release of objects till Budget Release in CJ32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Actually, I have done as suggested in this forum for one of the query by creating a user status and blocking the release of objects till the time the budget is assigned. it is working fine till I allocate budget through CJ30 but the requirement is that the Release of the objects should be allowed only after the Budget Release through CJ32.

1) How to create a user status which disappers on its own when the Budget is released through CJ32 ?

2) Also, I want this to get only assigned to the topmost WBS whereas this gets assigned to all the WBS as I had assigned this Status profile in the Proj. profile. ... how to overcome this problem ?

thanks in advance,

Vinodh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinvidh,

1.If you want at budget release then you need change the status manually,it will not set automatically like when we are doing budgeting in CJ30.

2.When you are creating a status for WBS it will apply for all so i dont know how to control at top level only.But may be using substitution u can try at level1 wbs element.

Regards,

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.. but my client wants this to automatically happen... and using Substitution ... I have to try

thanks