cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am developing a report in Bex and I want to know how can i make this calculation in Bex

I will get the average of total Duration.

Ex: Aver Total Dutation: 4926 (Sec)

I want to display as HH:MM:SS ( Which i can use functions)

But to convert this 4926(Sec) -4926/3600 =1.36 But actually .36 represents 3 rd part of 1 hour

so .38*60=22.8

so 4926 (Sec) should be displayed as 01:22:08

Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Processing a Value as a Time

TIME

The TIME operator takes any key figure or (partial) formula in general and makes a TIME type key figure. Go to the formula editor and, for the operator, double-click the data function Process Value as Time and, for the operand, double-click the key figure you want. For example, the formula is then Time (Sales).

The system cuts off the decimal places, interprets the value as seconds, and displays the value in the form +-hh:mm:ss. For example, -4812 is displayed as –1:20:12.

Any time is seen as seconds from 00:00:00 and output in hours, minutes and seconds. A TIME type key figure with value 0 is displayed as 00:00:00.

Negative times are permitted: With a negative time the system calculates from 00:00:00 backwards.

The number of hours can be any amount. After 24 hours the system restarts at 0.

This function is designed for offset calculations, among other things. For example, if you need to deduct four hours with time key figures, then you can set the TIME operator.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e3/e60138fede083de10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

It may help you.

Thanks

Reddy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

did u try with 'Process values as time' which is available under Data functions???

i.e TIME(duration) ??

Thanks

Message was edited by: Murali