Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables for Receiver Determination and Receiver agreement

former_member201987
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Is anyone aware if there is a some table which gets updated whenever we create a receiver determination or receiver agreement in PI. If possible can you guys give me the table names.

Thanks in advance,

~ Suraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Receiver determination:

TRD_RELATION

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member201987
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If you can tell the table for receiver agreement as well it would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance,

~ Suraj

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the table SSRVBINDING.

It has the relation between the following fields:

XI: From-Party

XI: From-Service

XI: To-Party

XI: To-Service

XI: Interface Namespace

XI: Interface Name

XI Services: Call Direction

XI Services: Object ID

Which are essentially the same values that you use to create a Receiver agreement

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

The Web AS is split in two database parts. One for the ABAP tables and other for the Java tables.

Besides the cache, all information of IR and ID is stored in Java tables which you cannot access from ABAP stack.

For information regarding cache system tables used by SXI_CACHE, please check the following blog

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2754] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Hope that helps you.

Thanks

Jitender

former_member201987
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

Suppose I create a receiver agreement in PI. I enter some parameters and save it.

Is there a table that stores the data for the receiver agreement created above?

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Suraj,

SAP XI is built having two stack the abap and the java stack. Its not all that correct that only cache info resides on the java stack and nothing on the abap stack.... Its like black box and the internal workings are hidden from end users ... only sap would be able to tell you. As someone in this thread has given his point of view that only cache info is stored on the java stack which may be correct but how much so is open to debate. I wonder whether you have played around with the table that you come across with the transaction sara.

Suggestions are most welcome

Regards

joel

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Suraj,

i am unable to fathom your requirement , by the way you can try your hand at transaction sara and then BC_XMB all tables relevant to XI will be shown.

Regards

joel