cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When i click the interactive form webdbutton the action was not trigerring.

Former Member
0 Kudos

put the form layout is ZCI.

When i click the button the action was not trigerring.

For your understand;

My Requirement:

I have a interactive form in that 2 input fields 1. First name 2.Last name and one button .

If i clcik the button what i enterd in the above 2 inputfields i have to get store it in R/3 table.

I tried this one.

1. Created the view in the context created the node "adobe" cardinality... (1..1) and below created the child node "input" cardinality(1..1) and 2 attributes first name and last name.and other attribute pdfsource type xstring.

created the UI element Interactive form, and chekc the enabled checkbox, and display type "native" and binding the data source property to node "adobe" cardinality... (1..1) and pdf source to pdfsource node. and templet gave "ZFORM" and gave the interface name "ZINTERFACE" and drag and drop the node elements into layout

and created the webdybnpro button and webdynpro event gave *clcik and javascript and save activated the form.

2. In the Ui elemt in view action onsubmit wrote the code to get the context element values and insert that int0o table.

But here the Submit button action was not trigerring.....................

can you please help me in the same..... ASAP give any sugesstion what i have to change in this scenario.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two kind of submit button while developing Adobe Forms

1) Native Button

2) ActiveX Button

So please check the right submit button.

Also check Adobe Version.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi Kumar Golla

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SFP i went to form layout, pattern->liberary it is showing the Webdynpro tab only in that i put the Submit button regular.

Can you please tell me how can we get the Webdynpro ActiveX ad Webdynpro Native buttons.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

It seems you have done all to make the form interactive, i t should ideally work.

But just, if you have also made the PDF as interactive in T-code SFP....?

You can check this in Edit->Form Properties. Under the defaults Tab. Please select Dynamic form under XDP preview format. Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Runal.