Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

All master data values not shown in query selections

Hi

I have created a query on a BasisCube containing the InfoObject 0FUNC_AREA. I loaded data to 0FUNC_AREA and the cube.

I then created a query on the cube, in which I want to filter on 0FUNC_AREA. However, when I get the list of available values for 0FUNC_AREA not all the values in the master data is shown. It only shows 25 values out of 105.

As a default, the data shown is only the cube data, so I removed the tick in the checkbox: Show only InfoCube data. Still the same.

Then I went to the InfoObject and set the 'Query Def. Filter Value Selection' and 'Query Execution Filter Val. Selectn' equal to 'Values in Master Data'. Still the same.

Then I deleted the contents of the InfoCube. It still shows the original 25 values.

The really strange thing is, that when I go into the selection screen for 0FUNC_AREA in the BEx and limit the shown values to one of the values available in the master data but not shown in the list, it shows the text of the functional area in the limit summary window. But still when executing the limitation, it cannot find the value!!!

The problem is the same in LISTCUBE

I hope some of you can help we with this.

Thanks

/Karsten

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question