cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am not able to login on Netweaver 2004s server after deleting of temp. license . only able to login with SAP* user , but SAP* is not able to install temp license .

Please suggest.

Thanks

Gyan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

why did yoi delete the temp. license?has the period of 30 days over

how are you installing the temp. license and what is the error that you are getting while installing

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

After installing permanent lic. , its still showing remaining days countdown. thats why deleted by mistaken . However with SAP* logging on server , in tc slincese its showing permanent lic in successful installation. on the same screen go to edit--> Temporary lic. , i am trying to install temp lic.

its doing nothing , just flash msg. Temp lic. installed successful.

regards

Gyan

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The deleting the temp license was ok.... if you installed the permanent license and you are still having issues then try restarting the system.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest delete all the licenses that you see in the screen and then again install the permanent license,the system will be fine

I think you have messed up with both the licenses,dont install temp license now

Rohit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

First remove license using saplicense -show (at OS level).

then delete all the license using saplicense -delete.

i think it is better to install permanant license instead of going for temporary.

Please check the following links:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/Helpdata/EN/1a/6cd7c6e8a111d18d970000e816c2ff/content.htm

and

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/c9/eb8438e1b42e3ce10000009b38f8cf/content.htm

Regards,

Muralidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the binary saplicense, you have to connect on your operating system level :

saplicense -temp

Regards,

David.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to install from command line using saplicense command?

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Temp license is.... well... huh.... yes, Temporal.

Why don't you apply for a permanent license?

Regards

Juan