Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg. Routing

former_member305655
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to Know how should i introduce Quality Inspections in the routing for the in between operations.

That is i for my Finish Good there are 2 operations.So i created routing for this FG with 2 Operations.But i need to introduce Quality inspections for these 2 operations that is after completion of 1st operation inspections to be carried out.Then the accepeted qty to be moved to next operation & after completion of that operation again inspection to be carried out.How to do this.Pls explain me in details.

Thanks & Regards,

M.Badrinarain.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Badri,

If you have two operarations 10 and 20.

Foe opraration 10 , you need to give the control key PP04( SAP standard where the QM is there )

Maintain Inspection characteristcs which are do you want inspect. This is called inprocess inspection.

Samething will be done for opearation 20 also.

After this do the QM cycle as usual .

former_member305655
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for giving me Solution.But still i am not clear.Could u please explain me in detail how to make ur solution to adopt in the routing.

Thanks in advance,

M.Badrinarain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For QM lots...and other requirements, please follow the below..\

1) Create required QM Master Data like Sampling Procesure / Inspection Method / Master Inspection Characteristics.

2) Creat Inspection Plan with usage 1 or assign the Master Inspection Characteristics to the Production Routing to required production operation with correct QM Control key.

3) Assign inspection type 03 (Inspection During Production) to the material master QM view.

4) Now when a production order is created & released, system will create the inspection lot & assign the same to the production order. The production order status will be updated as ILAS (Inspection Lot assigned).

5) You may record the results for the inspection lot & take usage decision. This inspection lot will not be stock relevant. The stock has to be confirmed during production order confirmation...

karthick

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simple...

If u have operation 0010---forst operation and 0020 as secind operation... Insert 0015 ...oquality ins 1 between 10 and 20

And 0025 quality inspection 2 after 0020.

save.

then this will be copied to the production order ...

karthick

former_member305655
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi karthick,

Thanks for giving me quick reply.But still i have little confusions in your answer.Your Saying that to insert quality inspection 0015 as one of the operation right correct me if i am wrong.But my question is aslike u said if i insert inspection as one of the operation in routing screen,then i need to create Quality Inspection as one of the Work Center right.If it so what are inputs i have to give in the basic data,capacity,scheduling,costing screen.

Help me Out.

Thanks in advance,

M.Badrinarain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wud like to answer u by referring my clients practice... Here we dont maintain any work center for Quality inspection....

And for the time taken for each and every process ( to track), use CO11n and enter the exact time of confirmation..

Hope this clarifies..

karthick

former_member305655
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi karthick,

But in this case,as u replied earlier that is inserting of Inpection as operation is not needed right.

Now the Solution given by you is almost Ok.But My requirement is after completion of each operations i have to check few of the inspection characteristics and then i have to record the results.Moreover the second operation should not get started before inspection of the previous operation gets completed & This Inspection of in between operations to be triggered by the system on auto after completion of each operations.

But as per your case of solution.Checking of Inspection characteristics,recording of results,Auto Trigger of Inspection Process for each operation will not happen right.

Help me out.

Thanks in advance,

M.Badrinarain.