Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Reg. Routing

Hi all,

I want to Know how should i introduce Quality Inspections in the routing for the in between operations.

That is i for my Finish Good there are 2 operations.So i created routing for this FG with 2 Operations.But i need to introduce Quality inspections for these 2 operations that is after completion of 1st operation inspections to be carried out.Then the accepeted qty to be moved to next operation & after completion of that operation again inspection to be carried out.How to do this.Pls explain me in details.

Thanks & Regards,

For QM lots...and other requirements, please follow the below..\

1) Create required QM Master Data like Sampling Procesure / Inspection Method / Master Inspection Characteristics.

2) Creat Inspection Plan with usage 1 or assign the Master Inspection Characteristics to the Production Routing to required production operation with correct QM Control key.

3) Assign inspection type 03 (Inspection During Production) to the material master QM view.

4) Now when a production order is created & released, system will create the inspection lot & assign the same to the production order. The production order status will be updated as ILAS (Inspection Lot assigned).

5) You may record the results for the inspection lot & take usage decision. This inspection lot will not be stock relevant. The stock has to be confirmed during production order confirmation...

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question