cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting a web report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus!!

Needed ur help once again as I didnt get a concrete solution to my problem. I wanted to know how I could delete a WEB REPORT link that gets created automatically in the workbook. I was able to delete a workbook link but not the web-report link. Please help!! Thanks again

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sebastian,

You could open the BEx WAD and click the second button "Open". You will get the popup "Open Web template".

On the left handside you will see different folders

History ,Favorites,Roles,Portal Roles,Workbooks.

You could select a particular folder and you will see the web templates attached to it.You can delete the chosen one by right click and delte or select the webtemplate and click on delete icon on the right hand top of the "Open web template Popoup"

Also sometimes you may not be authorised to delete

-Doodle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton Doodle...

Finally my problem is solved!!!

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Doodle...

Probblem once again.... I followed ur instructions and reaced the (yellow) folders that contain the web templates which I intend deleting. But when I click the folders, they dont seem to open... its as though the mouse button is jammed. Do u think its an authorization issue.... Pls let me know...

Thanks anyway,

Sebastian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean link to the web report in favorites section of WAD or the SAP Menu or is it something else ?

Deleting from the SAP Easy Access Menu

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/54/f14b375de8a546e10000009b38f842/frameset.htm

Arun

hope it helps....

Assigning points is a way of saying thank you on SDN

Message was edited by: Arun Varadarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun...

I meant the SAP Menu in WAD... not Favourites. Hope u can help me. Thanks

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Menu in WAD?????

In SAP Menu,You can delete webreport link from favorites from context menu-->delete.

Thanks