Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reassign a transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

how can I reassign a transport to another transport. It has been assigned to a wrong transport by a colleque. Within t-code SE01 or SE10 I could not find any option to do that

Friendly Regards

Sw

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Other way could be :

Create a new transport request first then right click on the this newly created transport request and select "Include Objects". In the popup box give the transport request number under which your objects are selecting first radio button. Press enter.

this will include all the objects from previous transport request to newly created request.

Later on you can delete the objects from your previous request.

You can also explore the options given in transaction SE03.

Hope it helps.

Ashwani..

9 REPLIES 9

Sandeep_Kumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Create a new reuqest or using existing request and the "merger request"

OR

Delete the object from previous request and add to new one.

0 Kudos

what is a merger request ?

0 Kudos

Hi Spielwiese,

you can merge the trasport request by

select tranport request from the SE09 and right click on that you have the option "Merge Request's " or CRTL + F12.

it works

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

in a Easy way just delete the object from the Task in SE09 and open it then reassign to new transport request.

Before re-assigning just do any change to make it different from previous version.

hope it will work..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

in a Easy way just delete the object from the Task in SE09 and open it then reassign to new transport request.

Before re-assigning just do any change to make it different from previous version.

hope it will work..

Former Member
0 Kudos

what happens when I use the option "Merge Request's" exactly

I need a clean separation.

0 Kudos

"merge request" will merge the objects which are there in say request 1 alongwith the objects of request2.

Edited by: I039643 on Apr 15, 2009 1:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry I get the message:

already assigned , merge function cannot be performed

Regards

sw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Other way could be :

Create a new transport request first then right click on the this newly created transport request and select "Include Objects". In the popup box give the transport request number under which your objects are selecting first radio button. Press enter.

this will include all the objects from previous transport request to newly created request.

Later on you can delete the objects from your previous request.

You can also explore the options given in transaction SE03.

Hope it helps.

Ashwani..