cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow of contract release strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have configured a two step release startegy for contract in the system, now we want to activate the workflow for the same with requirement that mail must be sent to the concerened user for release of the contract.

Please tell the process to configure

Thanks In advance

Naveen Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on Purchase contract through workflow. In that I am using business object BUS2014,

But in this business BUS2014, there is no event called create, So I take copy of business object BUS2014 to ZBUS2014.And I craeted event create & method end_date for checking the end date of contract.

The problem is, When I am using for t-code ME31k for release, If i am going to check t-code SWEL the event is not trigger on for release.

My requirement is when the contract is going to over then before 10 days the workflow event is trigger and give the remainder to creator & the vendor. And also same thing before 5 days it will give the 2nd remainder.

Please help me out regarding this.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj Sinha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be done in SPRO- SAP IMG- SAP Net weaver- Application server - Business management - SAP Business work flow- Perform task specific customising

Then click on MM

Then vendor outline agreements and activate

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Define Release Procedure ->Release Codes maintain 1.

in Define Release Procedure ->Workflow maintain the user id for given combination

this will initiate the workflow in the system .

to receive the mail configure the SCOT with you mail server and schedule the job for automatic tranmission of mails.

then schedule the report Rswuwfml2 so that the workitem will be send to the respective user mail id.

Mail id has to be maintained in user master.