Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Billing block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have got pbm from my client...

The user is not able to create the Billing-Invoice for the order relavant billing..i.e. System gives error that the Order is credit blocked for billing...

The Buzz is customer is with in the credit limit...There is no oldest open item....There is no Max doc value...

i'm not able to understand why it is blocking the Order????

Any Idea???

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all if it is for only one customer then check in FD32 wheather the credit limit has got exceeded or not for that customer

Also check wheather you have assigned the credit grp to the delivery document type and PGI

Also check in OVA8 wheather you have checked the Blocked box or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is order relevant bill...no delivery here...

apart from this,i checked out the seetings that you have told...everything is fine...

Cheers

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Firstly then check wheatehr you have maintained the billing block for the sales document type in VOV8 .

Secondly have you checked wheatehr in OVA8 wheather blocked has been checked or not

Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

Have you checked for the Manual billing block in sale order. If it is there, remove it and save the order. Then raise the invoice.

Regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera

Goto T code VKM3/VKM1 and enter your sales order number and execute.

In second screen select your sales order check box and click on green flag i.e. release your sales order from credit block. Save.

and now try to create billing.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i know how to release it...

the thing is he is with in the limit