cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with PCK 7.1 SP07 JCA Sample Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have a Problem with the JCA Sample Adapter in the PCK 7.1 SP07. I will test the Configuration ( http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/f7/0c2441509fa831e10000000a1550b0/content.htm ) .

But the receiver channel has a Massage processing failure: u201CMessage processing failed. Cause: java.lang.Exception: JNDI name of the ra connectionFactory is not configured. Go to the directory and create a value with name 'JNDIName' and value 'deployedAdapters/<ra name>/shareable/<ra name>' as module configuration data of the module 'ModuleProcessorExitBean'u201D

In the JNDI-Browser of Netwaver Administration canu2019t found JNDIName from directory ('deployedAdapters/sample_ra/shareable/sample_ra). I have located the name deployedAdapters/com.sap.aii.adapter.sample.ra/shareable/com.sap.aii.adapter.sample.ra and change this in the receiver channel u201CTo_Au201D. But I have the same problem.

I hope you can help me!

Thanks & Regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure if the sample JCA adapter can be directly used, You have to exactly follow the instructions in the guide and add the JNDI referral names in the XML mentioned and build the adapter.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Yes I followed the Instruction.

I have deployed the Sample Source as AdapterJCA, change the JNDI name in the SampleRa.xml and upload to CPA Cache.

I have by now the Configuration deleted in PCK and rebuild the scenario. The demo Configuration runs now. I think the Configuration in the CPA Cache was wrong.

Stefan