cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase iview height on portal page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am displaying a page with one Iview (layout 1 row and 1 column Full width) on Portal. Page is displaying as per application but the problem is that it takes a limted hieght area to display. When I want to see the lower part of the application I need to scroll down the Iview to see the content.

Is there any way to increase the Iview height on Portal page. FYI.. I am using Web-dynpro Iview.

I also checked the Fixed and automatic property but it was not changing anything.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Sanket sethi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.... This worked for me....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think Seema is right.

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

I implemented all the properties as Seema suggested but still no chages done. Please suggest if you have any idea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seema,

I implemented as you described but no chages done, can you suggest me for my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

Try setting the Isolation method of the iview to embedded and check.

Good Luck!

Sandeep Tudumu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I set Height type to Full page for both Page and Iview but no changes done. Also clear the internet file and cookies.

Also check to change the Isolation method for Page to embded; we can't chage the Iview Isolation method; but no changes appears.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get it display in full page

Go to the iview proprerties(the iview which is assigned to that page).

Select 'Appearance - Size' from the drop down category

and set the height type to 'FULL_PAGE'. and Save.

This will solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

Change the Height Type property of both the iView and the Page to Full_Page and check if its ok.

Also try refreshing the browser cache.

Regards,

Seema Rane.