Billing Block in SD Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How I can put Billing Block in specific SD Document

(Sales Order), after Invoicing (Invoice/Credit Memo/

Debit Memo) Completed for the Document.

Purpose is, after this Block, there will NOT be possible

to do any Invoice or Collection from Customer.

Regards/Reza

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two ways.

1)Goto VOV8 T.Code and select your order type.

Put value for the field billing block under billing tab in the deatils screen.

Save.

After that when creating a new document there will be a block for you which will not allow you tocreate a invoice unless the authorised persons remove this block.

2)After creating the order,Goto VA02 and enter the order number.

Put billing block in the overview screen manually.

Save.

After that when creating a new document there will be a block for you which will not allow you tocreate a invoice unless the authorised persons remove this block.

Pls check whether the blocking reasons are defined in customization or not.

If not then maintain using "OVV3" T.Code.

And then assign them.

Now try with theoptions that are provided.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your query the ways for the Billing block is as described below:

1) You can put the billing block from the Sales Header Document (VOV8), in that go to Billing Tab and assign the Block and save it. This is create the Block and only the authorised person can remove the block.

OR

2) Once the order is created go to change mode (VA02) and give the OR No. and put the Billing block and save it.

OR

3) Go to the Transaction OVV3 (Blocking reasons and Assign it to Billing Types) and save it.

I think this will solve the problem.

Regards

Shah Jaydeep

SD Consultant

Idhasoft Limited

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is very much helpful for me as well. Just let me know another thing related to this is that,

a) After doing the Billing/Dr note, can anyone try to block the same, does it allow to do so, I appreciate not to do

b) Can I authorised a perticular person to block and unblock this status, not everyone.

By the by, I need to know another thing is that, I am using the shipment cost to do the payment. For that I am mentioning the Vendor name/code in the Shipment level and that vendor is reflecting in the Shipment cost level. My query is that,

a) I would like to show him in the vendor list of the Shipment but not always I will raise the Shipment cost against that.

b) I would like to assign this in each shipment level, not in the Master data level.

c) In the same way, I need the authorization procedure the way I mention in above for SD billing.

d) My main objective is that, there are few shipment for which I would not like to raise the outgoing billing for that to the vendor.

Hope to hear from you all soon

Rgds

Farhad

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there anyone to reply my query here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

a) After doing the Billing/Dr note, can anyone try to block the same, does it allow to do so, I appreciate not to do

ANS: No you can't put block once invoice/dr note has created.

b) Can I authorised a perticular person to block and unblock this status, not everyone.

Yes you can.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yadav,

It would be so appreciable if you can guide me the authorization for that.

For other, I need the same blocking facility in the shipment process as per my previous query....

Rgds

Farhad

Former Member
0 Kudos

any one can give me the solution.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For that you have maintain a Z table which will contain permitted users along with permissable amount. for example if the sales order amount is 100 user X can unblock, if 200 then Y like this.

While saving the sales document compare the current user with Z table user with the sales document amount range.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yadav

I understand the solution for SD.

I need to know about the "Shipment Cost" blocking....once again I am quoting my query here

QUOTE----

By the by, I need to know another thing is that, I am using the shipment cost to do the payment. For that I am mentioning the Vendor name/code in the Shipment level and that vendor is reflecting in the Shipment cost level. My query is that,

a) I would like to show him in the vendor list of the Shipment but not always I will raise the Shipment cost against that.

b) I would like to assign this in each shipment level, not in the Master data level.

c) In the same way, I need the authorization procedure the way I mention in above for SD billing.

d) My main objective is that, there are few shipment for which I would not like to raise the outgoing billing for that to the vendor.

UNQUOTE----

Please try to give me the answer.

Rgds

Farhad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Syed,

You should know why we are Maintaining Blocks. We can maintain Various Blocks Order level, Delivery level, Billing level, Customers and in Credit Management. It is used to restrict the document movement based on various requirements.

Customer master to be blocked

XD02 > Extras> Blocked data

Order Block u2013 Sales area can be given in the following T.Code

OVAS u2013 Blocking Reasons and assignment to sales document types

Delivery block

OVLS u2013 Blocking reasons and assignment to delivery

Billing Block

OVV3 u2013 Blocking reasons and assignment to billing type

And the Block that you are requesting is not required because in Normal Process Commercial Invoice will be generated only once you cannot do it more than once

once the accounting documents is released you cannot change it. you need to reverse it.

Regards

SAthya

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed

YES, You can put billing block directly to the sales order for which you have created credit memo but don't want invoice.

Goto Tcode VA02 and select appropirate reason in billing block drop down. and Save.

OR

In the copy control from your order to invoice make "Pos/Neg" field as '+', by doing this once you have created invoice for full quantity system will not allow you to create more invoices. But you can create credit memo wrt this.

Try and revert.