cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subcontracting scenario using tcode ME2O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Kindly let me the subcontracting scenario using movement type ME2O for transferring material and how to create delivery for that.

Regards,

Prasath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

ME2O, for the Subcontractor stock monitoring for vendor. In the intial screen enter the Vendor if you remember and the plant. Once executed you will find the Details of the materials to be issued and already issued status of the vendor wiill be there. REd lines is already issued. and green lines is to be issued. You need to concentrate the Green lines only as these are to be issues to the subcontractor using this code. This is used instead of MB1B/541. Now you will find the buttons Stck/reqmts, / stock over view/ create delivery/Post goods issue. Each key is self explanatory. You have to use the key Post goods Issue.

You can break the + node to find out the PO numbers for the materials to be issued to the vendor. You will have 4 line if you have 4 materials to be issued to the vendor against the PO to the vendor.

Now select the check box against the material/s and press the Post goods delivery ( please ensure that stocks for the materials are there before performing this Txn). You will find the screen Vendor/material/plant/movement type 541/ and storage location( choose here) and the Quantity, use the Tick mark to complete the Txn. you will get the message XX items posted.

Best Regards

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can anybody share their ideas please.

prasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check if you have configured the shipping data for your plant

IMG->Materials Management->Purchasing->Purchase Order->Set up Stock Transport Order->Define Shipping Data for Plants.

Regrds

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi yogesh,

i am asking about subcontracting scenario..but which u r telling is for sto it seems..kindly tell me the exact route plz...

regards,

prasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prasath

When you are trying to do ME2O are you able to see value against shipping points in the pop up box?

I am sure it must be coming blank, so that means shipping point is not maintained for the plant.

Please check and let me know.

Regrds

Yogesh

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do the configuration fo Subcontracting order.

Go to transaction code OLME,set up sub contracting order maintain supplying plant and delivery type(LB)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi yogesh,

just now i have maintained customer to vendor in control screen.now shipping point is coming and it has posted the roh to vendor but it is not posting packing material. it is showing

" no item category exists (Table T184L LB VERP) "

what shall i do now??

Regards,

Prasath

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

maintain item category LBN against VERP in 0184 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for you reply. I have done post goods issue in tcode ME2O..but i cant able to do delivery in ME2O.

It is telling that " essential transfer parameter is missing ". do i need to do any configuration to create delivery..?? if it so, where i have to do that..? where i can see the goods issue document number ? what i have to do after creating delivery ?

kindly let me know please.

Regards,

Prasath

former_member633418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasath,

In subcontracting you can transfer the stock through MB1B or ME2O. In MB1B you can only issue the material against order quantity but u cannot get the details of how much material is available with vendor and how much we need to send.

In ME2O you can issue material against particular order and you can get the details of how much material is available with vendor and how much we need to send. hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go through below link...(138: Subcontracting)

http://help.sap.com/bp_bl603/BL_IN/html/baseline_toc.htm

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In ME2O, Select the material check box and click on Post goods issue, it will transfer the material to subcontractor stcok.

In ME2O, Select the material check box and click on Create delivery, it will receive the finished product from subcontractor.

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you reply. I have done post goods issue in tcode ME2O..but i cant able to do delivery in ME2O.

It is telling that " essential transfer parameter is missing ". do i need to do any configuration to create delivery..?? if it so, where i have to do that..? where i can see the goods issue document number ? what i have to do after creating delivery ?

kindly let me know please.

Regards,

Prasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. create Bill of Material in CS01 Transaction

2. Create PIR in ME11

3. Create PO in ME21N with item category L

4. provide materials to vendor in ME2O

5. Do goods receipt in MIGO (Final Material return from the vendor)

Regards

Prasanna

former_member433442
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For subcontracting vendor you can transfer stock through MB1B or ME2O.

Advantage of using ME2O is you can issue material against particular order and you can get the details of how much material is available with vendor and how much we need to send.

Also you can create delivery against that PO, this you can do in the same screen. But you need to have the SD settings like Shipping point, sales organisation, etc.,,

Regards,

Prabu