Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

subcontracting scenario using tcode ME2O

Hi Experts,

Kindly let me the subcontracting scenario using movement type ME2O for transferring material and how to create delivery for that.

Regards,

Prasath

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi

ME2O, for the Subcontractor stock monitoring for vendor. In the intial screen enter the Vendor if you remember and the plant. Once executed you will find the Details of the materials to be issued and already issued status of the vendor wiill be there. REd lines is already issued. and green lines is to be issued. You need to concentrate the Green lines only as these are to be issues to the subcontractor using this code. This is used instead of MB1B/541. Now you will find the buttons Stck/reqmts, / stock over view/ create delivery/Post goods issue. Each key is self explanatory. You have to use the key Post goods Issue.

You can break the + node to find out the PO numbers for the materials to be issued to the vendor. You will have 4 line if you have 4 materials to be issued to the vendor against the PO to the vendor.

Now select the check box against the material/s and press the Post goods delivery ( please ensure that stocks for the materials are there before performing this Txn). You will find the screen Vendor/material/plant/movement type 541/ and storage location( choose here) and the Quantity, use the Tick mark to complete the Txn. you will get the message XX items posted.

Best Regards

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question