cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery number for a billing document

0 Kudos

Dear Experts

How to retrive or get the preceeding delivery document number from a billing doc.I have tried for VF05 but its restricts me by only specifying a single customer to be selected.I dont require this.

I require the list of billing docs generated within a particlar billing period and their respective delivery numbers.

The copy control settings in VTFL might have helped me but the reference number that was maintained was only POrder number.

Please comment

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Try using table VBFA in Tcode se16/se11.

Enter Subs.doc.categ. as -M and Prec.doc.categ. as -J .

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi ,

You can get this from the docment flow

Goto VF03 and give the Billign docment number and click on Contro + F1

It willl take u to the docment flow.

There u can see the preceeding docment that were created for this Billing docment

If you want the docments from a table , then goto VBFA table which is the table for Docment flow and

Give the Billing docment nmber and select the docment category as J and then u can retrieve all the Deliveries for that particlar Billing docment

Hope it is clear

santosh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor

Dear Friend,

You can also create & run a small query SQ00 linking tables VBRK, LIKP & VBFA.

This query would give you all the Billing documents along with corresponding Delivery documents for a particular date saelection.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

0 Kudos

Thanks experts

actually initially i tried the same thru quickviewer itself but the main problem is that in our case we are using diff billing types as per our business requirement.so in some of the cases (i.e. where the ref / assign no. in VTFL have delivery number)it is coming but in some billing types its not there i.e its maintained as PO Number.

anyways thanks for your advice.i some whow managed by little working by extracting the values from the tables itself

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

For any billing document, both at header level and item level, you can see the following fields which refer the preceding document.

VBRK:::XBLNR::::Reference

VBRK:::ZUONR::::Assignment

VBRP:::VGBEL::::Reference doc

To make the above fields workable, go to VTFL select your delivery type and billing type where you can see two fields

a) Assignment Number and

b) Reference number

Next from there select your item category and maintain the following:-

Copying requirements::::010

Data VBRK/VBRP::::::::::001

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi