cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

Can we analyse the results of all the audits in the Audit Management and take the evaluations from these audits as a basis to plan the audit areas for subsequent audits? i.e. results of all audits for aperiod can be obtained as a list and then the system could point out the areas for subsequent audit.

Regards,

Neeraja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Neeraja.

The requirement you gave is included in the Audit management system. Please find by views

1) For analysing audit result you can get the list in PLM_AUDITMONITOR. There if you select the Audit as selection (differnet options are there for detailed selection) There you can get the min, max, degree of fulfillment all values. You can even plot graphs for the results.

2) Regarding the subsequent audit - It is there in the standard functionality of Audit management system. if the audit results are below the minimum results system will automaticaly propose you that subsequent audit is required. there is a field in the result Tab where in you define when the next audit of the same category is to be performed for the same audit object.

This date is shown in PLM_AUDITMONITOR screen as Date of next audit. So there by you can analyse for all audits what is the next audit date given and appropraitely arrive to a possible audit dates

Hope this helps you

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gajesh,

Thanks for your reply.

The audit monitor shows the details of the audits with the results, and in case of failed audits we can set an subsequent audit date.

In case of audits that have undergone corrective and preventive actions and then the results have met the minimum requirement / given a good rating, audit will not be set as failed. In this case, no subsequent audit is required. How to capture the list of audits carried out with preventive and corrective action and also include these audits in our next audit plan.

Regards,

Neeraja

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Neeraja

I think you can make use of Rating of Audit. See even if you have Passed audit its normal that we have minor NC's involved and we make CAPA for the same. For those audits for which you have maintained CAPA you can mantain the Rating as Minor Improvements required.

There by you can filter this in PLM_Audit monitor and you can get the list

please let me know your feedback

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks for your reply. I will try to set the ratings in such a way and use filter options.

Regards,

Neeraja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Ravi. I know that for a single audit, the evaluations can be done, but my question is can I do the evaluation of all the audit results ( globally for all audits executed for a period) and analyse the results to derive our next audit plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Yes, we can plan Audit,Audit, Import Audit Question List with Valuation Spec. from Excel Sheet, Assign Corrective / Preventive Action and create Follow Work Flow to close the NCRs.

Please go through following link for further detail :

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_auditmgmt/helpdata/EN/2a/ea273aeaa07123e10000000a114084/frameset.htm]

Thanks in Advance,

RKM.