Did you mean: 

Wrong Tax clasification picking at sales order

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have mantained conditions like

Example

JLST=Tax clasification catagory 0-Nil Tax,1-Full tax 12.5%,2-4% tax against declaration

JCST-Tax clasification catagory 0-Nil Tax,1-Full tax 8%,2- 4% tax against declaration

I mantained at Customer master Billing tab like

JCST-2- 4% tax against declaration

JLST-1-Full tax 12.5%,

Also I mantained Condition Record for countyRegion of Del PlantRegion of CustomerTax cal of customer tax cal of material master for all combination

When i m doing sales order system is picking the combination for JLST which is right but System should pick the Tax clasification from customer-JLST-1-Full tax 12.5%,where it is picking 2-4% tax against declaration.

What is the reason behind? where my sold party is same as ship to party.

Please help this solution.

Regards

Sahoo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are maintaining the same field combinations for both access sequences JLST&JCST, then change the field combinations as follows

Create a new condition table for a new access sequence for the combination of

Country/PlntRegion/Region/TaxCl2Cust/TaxCl.2Mat for CST.

and for VAT maintain the same 368 table with the acess seq of JLST. And create two condition records for JLST&JCST condition types.

In customer master if the customer is relevant for VAT(Local sales) then put appropriate indicator of JLST(maintain JCST indicator=0(Nil tax)) . Similarly if the customer is from some other state the put relevant tax indicator for JCST.(here, JLST=0(nil)

I hope u have maintained Material master tax indicators for both JCST&JLST.

Hope this will solve ur issue.

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Apr 15, 2009 8:48 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Seems in your Customer Master against JLST you have maintained - 2, you need to change it & maintain - 1.

Also check whether the Condition Record is maintained with correct combination.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta