cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpaid Absences in Payslip

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Form Editor, or Use Transcation code PE51, I am using the country code 40 and Form Name IN01, I just want to know how i add unpaid absence days or Numbers of Absent Days in the Payslip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Friends

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the single feilds check the table ZKT and ZKQ

check the feilds ANZL, NUM and in the Identifier check for the leave types PL SL CL

for S30,S40 etc

you need to check with the combination of the above

Refer previous threads realted to PE51 in the forum

Regards

Hemant V. Mahale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hemant ji, My problem is not to display PL, CL, RH my problm is that if a person absent 4 days in a month, The salary will be deducted(4 days), My aim is to display the 4 days absent on to the payslip, if he/she not availing any PL, CL, RH etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hemant ji, My problem is not to display PL, CL, RH my problm is that if a person absent 4 days in a month, The salary will be deducted(4 days), My aim is to display the 4 days absent on to the payslip, if he/she not availing any PL, CL, RH etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir if empoyee is absent and she has not taken any leave then u will enter lop leave right?then u can check rt table and /846 wagetype it consist of no of unpaid days.pls revert back for any clarifications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I selected /846 identifiers but the problem is that it shows the hours, not days in RT table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to PE51, select your Form, then select single field, and then click on change.

There for the title Unpaid Absence days (before you have to create this lable Unpaid Absence days ), select create new, in the window that opens up Select table field, then select the table as RT table, table field as Number., and then in the identifier select the wage type which will have the leave days. This will show you the leave days in the payslip.

Regards

VM

Former Member
0 Kudos

But it is shown in the ABC table rather than RT Table, I want show the contents of the table ABC

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is this ABC table ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABC table:- Cummulation of Absences classes, It is an system generated table which create only at the time of creation of Payroll data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never heard about this table. But standard way is to pick from RT table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First copy the form from IN01, dont use standard payslip, keep in the cursur on header data of the payslip, wherever do you want add the field, and click on create button and select P2001 table and add the technical fields.

Regards

Devi

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

select the single feidls and add the feild from the table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Devi Ji, It is not display any value execpt display 0.00

Former Member
0 Kudos

but sikinder ji which table and fields i added

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

koushik Bhai

PE51 give ur Form copied one not standrad one

in the attributes check Single feilds go to form and double click on it u will get the table and feilds of wht u want

Former Member
0 Kudos

but sikinder ji, The main problem is that i want to show absent days on to the payslip, i just want to know which table and fields are required for this.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unanswered