Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery without any reference document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would like to know how this scenario can be handled in SAP:

customer picks up the stock in warehouse (without picking,packing,outbound delivery) and direct invoicing is done.Can we map this process in SAP ,where we can by pass picking,packing.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do delivery without any reference document.

1) T.Code - VLO2NO

Create delivery without reference and do PGI

2) VF01 -Invoice against delivery

Or

you want to create billing with external document, follow this links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/dd/56159a545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Regards

Vijai Jain

Edited by: Vijai Jain on Apr 15, 2009 11:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx for the reply,

T-code -VL02NO does not exist in sap.can you pls confirm again with right t-code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is VL01NO..

Regards

Vijai jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx buddy...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurrus,

My client has a scenario that they donot allow any devlivery without reference to sales order.

but in standard if I create a delivery with Tcode 'VL01N' and select any product which was even not in the referenced Sales Order, system allows to do delivery and PGI as well and when i go to the "Predecessor Data" tab it shows that "This item has no preceding document".

I want to stop deliveries without reference to Sales Order, please help me out that how can i do this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system does allow you to add items in the delivery even if they are not on the Sales Order.

A Business Process solution can be : Create the Outbound delivery using a background job so that there is no manual intervention, and hence there is no possibility of adding any item.

- Kanica

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can also be controlled by using

SD --> Sales --> Sales Documents --> Sales Document Item

and

LE --> Shipping --> Deliveries --> Define Item Category Determination in Deliveries