Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource names column downloaded from R/3

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have downloaded a file from R/3 a project to MS Project. When I am seeing the "Resource Names" Column it is showing

3007/00001 [8%]

I understand 3007 is my Plant

00001 is the work center attached to the activity

But what is the percentage shown within bracket? This is also reflected in graphical part of the screen.

Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the fields mapped between the Microsoft Projects and sap R/3

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the fields mapped from settings in OpenPS. But how to know which field is responsible for this percentage?

I was trying out with a small project 3 activities in each I have assigned the same work center. And work 1 HR each. When downloaded it shows 1%, 3% and 4% respectively.

Suman

Edited by: Suman Misra on Apr 15, 2009 11:45 AM

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

But one thing I am sure this percentage is coming from the work field. If I remove the values from the work field and then download then the precentage is not shown in MS Project.

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

When I am mapping resource names columns as downloaded from SAP i.e 3007/00001 with 3007 as plant and 00001 as work center and uploading then activity elements are created. Why only activities were not created and the resources field is blank.

Again when I am maintaining the work center field and downloading to OpenPS the percentage is shown.

Please share why is this happening?

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you help me out in this issue?