cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pur req report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Do we have any report that gives us the purchase requisition information with the following fields

1)plant

2)pur grp

3)pur grp description

4) release code

5) name of the person associated with tthe release code

6) approval level

Thanks

Anusha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use ME5A..you have various options of narrowing your search...

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anusha,

For PR report you can refer t-code ME5A it contains most of the required field, you can select field as per your required from change layout tab at the top.

For more field you can refer table EBAN using the t-code SE16.

Regards,

Anisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do use ME5A but use the dynamic selection at the top and the folder Purchase requisition Inside it , you will get most of the details for your requirement. But it is very tricky and most of the times one gets frustated unless one is good at it, ie. entering right inputs for the report. Try this combination. IF you are not happy please go for a small customised report for that.

Best Regards

former_member496069
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard report for your requirement. Use ME5A or go for a Z-report.

Maruthi Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Use ME5A report with different scope of list. The scope of list can be configured in the below config path Materials management-->Purchasing--> reporting

Regards

Antony

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no standard report, which will give u all these details. Else, you can use ME5F to requistions pending for release against each release code.

regards

alexandro