cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transformations for Infosources 2LIS_03_BX, 2LIS_03_BF, 2LIS_03_UM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I installed infocube 0IC_C03 Material Movements that use datasources 2LIS_03_BX, 2LIS_03_BF, 2LIS_03_UM, 2LIS_03_UM i have a problem with the transformations all the key figures don't have the mapping with the fields from datasource.

For datasource 2LIS_03_BF i have the key figures.

0RECVS_VAL Value Received into Valuated Stock

0ISSVS_VAL Value Issued from Valuated Stock

0ISSBLOSTCK Issue Quantity: Block Stock

And all the rest but none of them have the mapping with the datasource.

Do you recommend to migrate these datasources?

Thanks for your Help

Marvin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you installed the SP19, all the issueses will be solved.

Good luck

Jonas

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the same problem. Upgraded from Business Content 7.03 SP12 to SP14 on direction of SAP. Transformations did not appear. We were then told to apply a transport from note 1341931 to fix the problem. That got us the transformation for 2LIS_03_BF (as 2LIS_03_BF_TR), but no others. Spoke with SAP again, and was told that to get the other transformations, we would have to upgrade to Business Content 7.04 SP4. I declined, because it's too much hassle to get what I want.

And now that I'm trying to transport this new transformations to our Q system, I'm getting all kids of syntax errors. Argh.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi after installaing SP12 the content transformations for infosources 2LIS_03_BX, 2LIS_03_BF, 2LIS_03_UM are available in BI7 and routines for 0GN_VENDOR, 0ISSCNSSTCK, 0RECCNSSTCK and mapping for 0CALDAY works fine before SP12 are missing.

But for the rest of Key Figures the routines are still missing do you think i need to install a higher level of BI Content actually we install SP12.

Transform these routines from BI3.5 to BI7 it seems complicated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marvin,

Do check the Rule Groups .You can find all the transformations .

Also SP12 is quite low, Go for SP 18 .

Thanks,

VSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The migrate options avaialable to us does not take care of conversion of all 3.x routines to Version 7 routines.

So I feel, It is required to understand all the Business content 3.x version routines , and then in the process of migration, if some thing is missed out then incroporate the things(writing the code) manually to get the 3.x routines functionality in Version 7.

Regards,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Applied NOTE 1073268 and I noticed that all the key figures in BW version 3 are ROUTINES but in SAP NetWeaver 2004s these routines are missing i don't know if i have to install a BI Content Support Package actually we have BI_CONT Release 703 Level 0005.

For example Key Figure Value Received into Valuated Stock in old BW version has this routine

IF ( COMM_STRUCTURE-processkey EQ '000' "Other Receipts

OR COMM_STRUCTURE-processkey EQ '001' "Goods Receipt / Vendor

OR COMM_STRUCTURE-processkey EQ '004' "Material Transfer / Receipt

OR COMM_STRUCTURE-processkey EQ '005' "Stock Adjustment InvD

OR COMM_STRUCTURE-processkey EQ '006' "Stock Adjustment Other

OR COMM_STRUCTURE-processkey EQ '010' ) "Receipt from Stock Transfer

AND COMM_STRUCTURE-bwapplnm EQ 'MM'

• only movements which are relevant for stock control

AND COMM_STRUCTURE-stockrelev EQ '1'

AND COMM_STRUCTURE-cppvlc <> 0

• see OSS note 630254

AND ( COMM_STRUCTURE-stockcat IS INITIAL OR

( COMM_STRUCTURE-stockcat CA 'EQ' AND

COMM_STRUCTURE-indspecstk CA 'AM' ) ).

• result value of the routine

RESULT = COMM_STRUCTURE-cppvlc.

But in version 7.0 the routine is missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those routines are not missing in 7.0 . when we migrate by Bottom up we need to write all routines manually with reference to the 3.X transfer and update rules . First note down the mapping and routines in Transfer rules and update rules and when you migrate it to 7.0 you need to do the mappings and code manually .

NOTE : when you migrate by bottom up approach Transfer structure and transfer rules will get deleted but update rules will remain as it is it will not get deleted unless you do it manually so you need to take extra care about transfer structure and transfer rules before migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Soto,

No need to migrate. Install BI Content: 703 level 11 or 12(SAPKIBIIQ2). Content transformations available for these datasources.

Apply note, replicate datasource as BI7 and try to activate content.

Hope it Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can migrate the datasource but I feel it is better if you migrate it with Infosource that is you will have a transformation from datasource to Infosurce and then from Infosource to Infocube ( this is called Top Down approach of migration)

The Reason for keeping the Infosource between datasource and Infocube is :

If you find the standard routine for 0GN_VENDOR it is as below:

if comm_structure-stockcat ca 'KQ' or

comm_structure-stocktype ca 'QRS'.

perform gn_get_global_key tables monitor

using comm_structure-gn_r3_ssy

g_c_bwbeoty_r3vendor

comm_structure-vendor

record_no

record_all

changing result

abort.

In the above routine gn_r3_ssy is an infoobject added in the communication structure but not coming from the datasource so if you donu2019t use infosource in between it will give an error that the infoobjet gn_r3_ssy is not defined. And without that infoobject you cannot fulfill the standard routine so I feel it is better to use infosource.

Here comes the answer for your actual question:

If you use top down approach of migration the system will take care of mappings.

hope this helps you..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to check the SAP Notes: 1073268

This note contains additional information for the installation of SAP Best Practices for BI, especially on FI and Inventory.