cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LM00 - Mobile devices - Login issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in the process of enabling LM00 using ITS. Created HTML, published, created service and able to display screens and use successfully on IE in Windows Mobile (device: MC9090).

Issue :

When I close the browser and re-open, the system doesNOT prompt for User ID/Password.

SAP recommends we create alias (notes 1058529,1039335 & 735612), set "Alternate Logon procedure" withOUT "Basic Authentication" and set to "system logon" on the error pages tab.

IE on Windows Mobile 5.0 doesnt support this logon screen and displays JScript Runtime error. Any clues?

Best regards

Note: (1) IE 6.0 on Xp supports the logon screen and (2) I also tried using user specific class CL_MOBILE_SYSTEM_LOGIN in the system logon but no use.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vic

If the solution have not been found check the link below:

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:rsMfPXsdmvYJ:www.peaktech.com/files/Whitepapers/PEAKITSMob...abapITSmobilelogoutpage&hl=en&gl=za&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgc_H-XrxkUD8n9-ioarB77iSJAas9xvfW941eAV5Odv-76CEGFaXDrDUfQcTULjVrJg4MOz9UWyPkDZn6pUWHF-aJOLLCpO4PPSxVisMl9dNvvre2WCgxvT_7DKs7XidL2QdTL&sig=AHIEtbSXrB4k782WU-pMw2Nn0mTR8n9a0g

thanks

Regards

Tumelo Modise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vic,

Did you ever resolve this issue. I am having a similar problem...

Regards,

Alon

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alon,

Please test this with the test/mobile/itsmobile01 service to see if you have the same logon behavior with the standard service. If not then please make sure your LM00 service has the same settings in the SICF > LM00 service > Error Pages > Logon Errors > Configurations. Most likely the logon class is different (should be CL_MOBILE_SYSTEM_LOGIN).

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vic,

Did you ever resolve this issue. I am having a similar problem...

Regards,

Alon

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vic,

Could you please try again using the standard logon procedure, but be sure that the browser is actually closed. In many cases it is only minimized. When the browser process is minimized all of the session cookies are still available, therefore no logon prompt is seen.

Edgar