Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Smartform New-Page and different table content

Hello,

I should do a report with smartforms, that shows table data of materials and stuff. After every materialgroup change (prodh), I should accumulate the amounts of the materials in this group and show a special line with the totals.

The table of data, I give to smartforms, has also a field for the customer. When a customer changes, I should print another page and show the materials for this customer.

I have done it like that:

I have selected all data in my program and deliver the table to my smartform. In my smartform, I have added a table in my main window to show the data.

Before every line output inside the table node, I check, if the material group (prodh) has changed. If not, I´m accumulating, else I´m showing the totals in a special line. After my table I´m showing the totals for the last material group.

That is all working fine....

But now, I have tried to print only the materials for each customer, and for each, it should be processed a new page.

Therefore I have copied my first page. In the initialization, I have filled a table, which contains an entry for each customer. The field "line" is something like a key and the field "kunnr" contains the customerkey.

In my main window, I´m now selecting(before the table node) the customernumber from this table with the page-number as the key. So, on the first page, I have then the key (kunnr) of customer 1 and on the second the customer 2 and so on.....

In my table node, I´m now looping over my data table where the customer key = the customer key I get for that page.

I hope, it´s not too complicated to understand! ;o) Sorry, but it´s hard to explain.

The problem now is... it shows the data for the first customer on the first page, and I also get a second page. But on the second page, there isn´t any data shown in the table. And if I have more customers, I also get only 2 pages....

My table, I set in the initialization, is correct, I think. I´ve tested it in the program, before I´ve called the form.

Maybe somebody can see my mistake? Is it possible to debug the form? I can´t see, why it is working on the first page, but after that, it´s going worse... :o(

Thank You all for your help!

Cheers Michael

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Michael,

It definitely should be possible. Two ways of doing it.

Call the SMART Form once outside the loop and hopefully the values the user has given will get captured in the same parameters. If yes you can use them inside the loop.

If you don't want to do that logic, then inside the loop see of specific parameter is null, then set the PREVIEW on, else switch if off.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question