cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order item rejected in third party SO -although the PO is done comple

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user has rejected a sales order line for total qty instread of just rejecting the undelivered qty. This is third party order and the line has a PO associated with it.

The GR and IR have been completed on the PO.

There was a warning message to delete the PO line first before rejecting the Sales order line, but the system still allowed the user to reject the item.

Now, when we try to remove the reason for rejection ..the system says to delete the PO line. Here, the system insists and an error message is resulted.

We run a customized booking report for sales order and the report now shows negative net value as year to date revenue since we rejected the item. The business does not want to see that -ve value since it gives a meaning as though business incurred loss.

The booking for this line has been done long ago when the order was booked. The net effect would have been zero had we rejected the item in the same period. Now, it is -ve since we are rejecting the item in some other period.

What could be best solution ? Do we need reverse vendor invoice, goods movement on PO and then delete the item ? As last step, remove the reason for rejection on sales order?

Are there some OOS notes to remove the reason for rejection on the sales order without distrubing the PO and other subsequent docs.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have resolved the problem myself. I have used sap note : 97272 and downloaded the utility/ correction program ZZUNREJE and ran it for rejected sales line item.

The reason for rejection was successfully reversed without touching any of the associated POs.

Regards