cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create TO (LT06)screen automatically after MB1B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to go to 'create TO' (LT06)screen automatically after MB1B with 311 posting.I know there is configuration for this.Not sure what the path is.Can anyone help me?

Thanks for your time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > IM > Define Movement Types - choose "LE-WM interface to IM" and for your WM-mvt / WH combination set field V_T321-TAFKZ to "X".

Hopefully it works...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Flagging the V_T321-TAFKZ field is only for automatc TO creation in the background.I need to go to the SCREEN 'Create TO for Material doc' after the MB1B posting.It is just like calling a different screen(LT06) automatically from MB1B instead typing the transaction LT06.

I appreciate your time.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Flagging the V_T321-TAFKZ field is only for automatc TO creation in the background.I need to go to the SCREEN 'Create TO for Material doc' after the MB1B posting.It is just like calling a different screen(LT06) automatically from MB1B instead typing the transaction LT06.

I appreciate your time.

Are you working in standard system?

In the system I work (standard ECC 6.0) I set V_T321-TAFKZ to "X" and if I execute MB1B 311 I get LT06 screen.

And in the system I work this field is called "Immediate TO creation" and not "auto" or "automatic".

(If both issuing and receiving SLocs are assigned to the same WH this won't work 'cause you can create only PCN)

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Apr 15, 2009 8:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Csaba,

I am trying to go to the 'Create TO for Mat Doc' screen from my posting through QM01/QM02(create/Change notification amd It triggers VL32N with 928 IM movement type) which does the scrapping out of my WM managed storage location

I have created Wm movement type for 928 IM movement type and checked the flags for TR and immediate TO fields.when the material document posted from QM02 screen it not going to the LT06 screen.I really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to defining the movement type - as indicated above, you will also need to configure the IM and WM interface.

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Warehouse Management > Interface > Inventory Management

Here, you identify which WM movement type is used when you call an IM movement type. For each movement type, you identify which of the following you want to do:

>Nothing (Blank)

>Create TO in the background

>Go to the Create to prep screen (LT06)

If you choose to go to the TO prep screen, then you should probably have automatic TR activated in the same config area.

I hope this helps.