cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Addresses Enhancement for US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I need to send an email confirmation once an employee changes his/her address. I am using per_address_us application and really need to know which BAPI/RFM/BADI this application is calling.

We are using SAP NetWeaver 7.0 (2004s) SP13.

Regards,

Amey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to use badi HRPAD00INFTYBL for this.

This badi has two definitions. you need to use HRPAD00INFTYDB.

Please create your own enhancement implementation and write the code in method update_db.

This is the recommended way to achieve the functionality you need. This badi will only be called if the changes are done from portal application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used the enhancement HRPAD00INFTYDB and method UPDATE_DB.

My question hes been answered. Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Amey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me or send me sample code how to prime the parameters for the enhancement implementation. Which table will contain the employee's address data entered through portal ESS. I am trying to populate the export parameter of my enhancement function module, but I am not sure where to find employee's new address data. My objective is to take the new state in the address and update infotype 0207. I will appreciate your help.

Thanks and regards,

Ashraf.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the BADI HRPA00INFTYUI

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have mail you solution, please go thru it, it will definitely solve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amey,

This is the FM which is called HRXSS_US_GET_EMPLOYEE_ADDRESS

And for future reference to find any FM or to know what authorizations are missing please follow these steps:

Go to T.Code ST05 and From Select trace select RFC Trace and in Select Trace Function click on Activate Trace with Filter give the user ID with which you are logging into Portal.

Do the task in Portal once done Deactivate the trace and display the trace to find what FM are been called for the action you did on Portal.

And For Authorizations Go to T.Code ST01 and do the similar task.

Hope this helps.

Cheers-

Pramod