cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make to order block fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Does anyone know if i can make a sales order with materials MTO, and after saving those orders the line item keep the fieds unblock?

The problem is that, after saving and MTO saler order i need to change the item categoy field, and this one is block, how can i change that in customizing?

Best regards

Lina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lina

This can be changed using Transaction Variants , t.code SHD0 , give VA02 as t.code and then business object and once you enter the programs details then change the item category feild from display to optional .

But this will be applicable to all item categories , this wont be specific for MTO item category only

But it is advisable not to change the Item category option

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, you are saying that after the line item is blocked i can´t change any field unstead crating an variant transaction?

Thanks

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to block the MTO line item after the sales order has been saved then you need to go with the USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT but what i am telling in my previous thread is once the sales order has been saved and again if you want to change the item category then you need to go with the transaction variants .But for your requirement you need to go with the user exit which has been given

In the given user exit you need to include the program with the help of technical consultant by giving your requirement

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinath

I don't want to block the line item, i want to unblock the item category field because after the plant is in the line item the system automatically block the line and after this action (field the plant) i need to change de item category and the system doesn-t allowed...

Lina

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lina

If you want to unblock the item category feild then in the transaction variant in t.code VA02 , change the item category feild to optional mode from display mode . Then your problem will be solved

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you explain to me exactly the steps to do that?

So, you are saying that is normal that in a Make to order items after the plant is field, the line item should be blocked?

Thanks

Answers (0)