Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Unable to active my activity to DTR

Hi,

I develop a UI DC (ESS object using FPM). I build it and deploy it successfully. It runs very well. But when i activate the UI DC, it failed.

I have created a new activity HR ESS Activity8. When I tried to checkin the activity HR ESS Activity8 it is taking predecessor activities too. Predecessor activities consist of activity from this user as well one activity for other user (which is not checked in).

I have restarted J2EE engine. In this activity I have deleted model

BAPI_BEN_BUS3029_CREATE_PLANS and its context mapping and re-imported

and given new name to model BAPI_BEN_BUS3029_CREATE_PLANS9 and created

new context mapping.

My functionality is working fine in server.

I want all my latest code from the NWDS to be checked into DTR

(Activity activation to be successful) so that I can successfully

Create a transport and my object can be moved to different system.

Please let me know how to active my activity to DTR ?

Please find error log file below:

[wdgen] [Error] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Bapi_Ben_Bus3029_Create_Plans_Input [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

[wdgen] [Error] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Stockp_Selection [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

[wdgen] [Info] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Stockp_Selection [supplyingRelationRole]: Supply function or supplying relation role missing (Hint: A child node which is not mapped must have either a supplying relation role or a supply function or one of its parent nodes must have a supply function.)

[wdgen] [Error] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Credit_Selection [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

[wdgen] [Info] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Credit_Selection [supplyingRelationRole]: Supply function or supplying relation role missing (Hint: A child node which is not mapped must have either a supplying relation role or a supply function or one of its parent nodes must have a supply function.)

[wdgen] [Error] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Spending_Selection [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

[wdgen] [Info] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Spending_Selection [supplyingRelationRole]: Supply function or supplying relation role missing (Hint: A child node which is not mapped must have either a supplying relation role or a supply function or one of its parent nodes must have a supply function.)

[wdgen] [Error] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Output_Ben [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

[wdgen] [Info] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Output_Ben [supplyingRelationRole]: Supply function or supplying relation role missing (Hint: A child node which is not mapped must have either a supplying relation role or a supply function or one of its parent nodes must have a supply function.)

[wdgen] [Error] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Out_Miscel_Selection [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

[wdgen] [Info] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Out_Miscel_Selection [supplyingRelationRole]: Supply function or supplying relation role missing (Hint: A child node which is not mapped must have either a supplying relation role or a supply function or one of its parent nodes

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question