Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to active my activity to DTR

Anmol_Kumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I develop a UI DC (ESS object using FPM). I build it and deploy it successfully. It runs very well. But when i activate the UI DC, it failed.

I have created a new activity HR ESS Activity8. When I tried to checkin the activity HR ESS Activity8 it is taking predecessor activities too. Predecessor activities consist of activity from this user as well one activity for other user (which is not checked in).

I have restarted J2EE engine. In this activity I have deleted model

BAPI_BEN_BUS3029_CREATE_PLANS and its context mapping and re-imported

and given new name to model BAPI_BEN_BUS3029_CREATE_PLANS9 and created

new context mapping.

My functionality is working fine in server.

I want all my latest code from the NWDS to be checked into DTR

(Activity activation to be successful) so that I can successfully

Create a transport and my object can be moved to different system.

Please let me know how to active my activity to DTR ?

Please find error log file below:

[wdgen] [Error] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Bapi_Ben_Bus3029_Create_Plans_Input [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

[wdgen] [Error] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Stockp_Selection [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

[wdgen] [Info] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Stockp_Selection [supplyingRelationRole]: Supply function or supplying relation role missing (Hint: A child node which is not mapped must have either a supplying relation role or a supply function or one of its parent nodes must have a supply function.)

[wdgen] [Error] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Credit_Selection [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

[wdgen] [Info] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Credit_Selection [supplyingRelationRole]: Supply function or supplying relation role missing (Hint: A child node which is not mapped must have either a supplying relation role or a supply function or one of its parent nodes must have a supply function.)

[wdgen] [Error] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Spending_Selection [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

[wdgen] [Info] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Spending_Selection [supplyingRelationRole]: Supply function or supplying relation role missing (Hint: A child node which is not mapped must have either a supplying relation role or a supply function or one of its parent nodes must have a supply function.)

[wdgen] [Error] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Output_Ben [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

[wdgen] [Info] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Output_Ben [supplyingRelationRole]: Supply function or supplying relation role missing (Hint: A child node which is not mapped must have either a supplying relation role or a supply function or one of its parent nodes must have a supply function.)

[wdgen] [Error] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Out_Miscel_Selection [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

[wdgen] [Info] com.hr.xss.benefits.fc.FcBenefits --> ContextModelNode Out_Miscel_Selection [supplyingRelationRole]: Supply function or supplying relation role missing (Hint: A child node which is not mapped must have either a supplying relation role or a supply function or one of its parent nodes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried the option "Development Component Build"?

The best practice is before trying to activate any activity, you need to run the DC Build. If you get an error even after successfully run the DC Build then I think the problem may not be with the Model.

You mentioned that there is one more activity of other user in the predecessor activity list, just ask him to activate it first if possible, I think the problem may be with that activity.

Regards,

Rambabu

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anmol

Do some checks

1.All the Component build successfully or not.

2.Open build log and find out the error point (Explicitly mentioned as error )

Message was :The context model node has not been bound to a model class

3.So Delete the respective node and bind it again.

4. Do the chcek for all supply relation with mentioned node in the error

Hope it help you.

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

Anmol_Kumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I am able to build and deploy all my components successfully.

But when I try to activate my activity, it failed and gives the above error.

I have restarted J2EE engine. In the new activity I have deleted model

BAPI_BEN_BUS3029_CREATE_PLANS and its context mapping and re-imported

and given new name to model BAPI_BEN_BUS3029_CREATE_PLANS9 and created

new context mapping. Activity activation fails. I tried this step no. of times.

If the problem was with code, mapping, binding, supply relation etc then I will be not be able to build and deploy all my components successfully in NWDS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anmol Kumar,

Looks like in your NWDS it is not showing the errors. The reason could be, the files which were created when you added a new model are not checked-in to the NWDI. You can add those files to DTR by right clicking on the file and choose DTR -> Add in Navigator perspective.

Also try deleting your project from NWDS and create it from the track again. Then you can see the errors in your NWDS also.

Regards,

Jaya.

Anmol_Kumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to built and deploy my DC successfully in NWDS

I forcefully activate activity for other user. Now when I create new activity (done same steps as mentioned above) there is zero predecessor activity but when I activate my activity I got same error as mentioned above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anmol Kumar,

Did you sync your project to latest? I think, you didn't sync the changes done by the other developer.

To resolve all this, delete the project from your NWDS and recreate it from the track again. It should give the same error which you are getting while activating.

Regards,

Jaya.

Anmol_Kumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

I had created a DC in my NWDS and trying to activate my activity. I do not sync. the changes since I am developer for this object and I had not successfully activate my activity to track till now.

The problem is like this -

1. In your NWDS the DC build succeeds.

What you are building here is the dev/inactive state + local changes.

2. The central DC build in the CBS is failing.

What is build here is the dev/active state.

Please let me know the solution.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Agree with the first post of VJR

>

>

>

It seems some files are just not in the DTR yet. That means it can not be built.

note: only add the src directory. Be extremely careful with others.

Jeschael