cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manipulate messages in MD04 screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Does anyone know if i can create new messages associated at group exceptions? The idea is to manipulate the message depending in some conditions that i will define in an exit.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Lina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lina

For your requirement of creation of new messages depending upon the conditons means then you need to go with the User Exit

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

So, you are saying that i can manipulate MRP exception Messages? Do you know in which user-exit i can do that?

Best regards

Lina

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lina

As it is manipulating messages only , that means changing the message so you can use

USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION as this user exit is used to modify the attributes of the screen fields.

But it is advisable not to change the standard one related to the MRP parameters

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So, i can manipulate MRP messages with this user-exit....

I can make messages appear using this user-exit?

Thanks very much

Lina

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lina

As it is related to messages only so you can go with user exit but you need to change the program with the help of Technical consultant. for example Telling that if any MRP data comes then if in standard warning message is coming then you need to tell that Error message should come .

Also check in OVAH , if any information related to MRP messages(Warning / Error) is available or not ,If it is not there then you have to go with the user exit

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinath

When you say: "change the program" do you mean with an user-exit or changing the program.

Lina

Answers (0)