Credit Cards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the sales order Credit Card Status, we have External Status as-

A- Check Successful

B-Unsuccessful : Authorize later

C-Unsuccessful: set authorization lock.

Can we add more description like..D, E..F, if yes please let me know where to find that (its not in Billing under SD).

Thank you

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

This is not configuration issue so you can't find it in SPRO. These values are assigned at Table-->Domain level.

These are (A,B,C) are the possible input values for Domain CCALL in table FPLTC. Take help of your ABAP consultant and try to add new entries there.

ABAP consultant should have Table change authorization for this.

try and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent Friends,

Thanks for all your help.

Srinath to you too

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

As i said in my previous thread if that is not working then you should take help of the BASIS consultant also

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Apr 14, 2009 11:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

I am facing a typical problem, our Intercompany billing is set where we have Customer and Vendor assigned in WEL1 (14 digit numbers), Configuration in FI/MM maintained, Partner Profiles (BP & VN) maintained, Port created and assigned to the Outbound partner profile with Message types and all the triggering parameters are set to immediate.

Now, despite of all the settings being in place, my Outbound IDOC gets to the Port (Status Green) but my inbound status is giving me a message

"EDI: Partner profile inbound not available"

I checked and re checked the config, and the tables, EDIDC, EDPP1, EDP21, EDP13, and find the partner profiles in place...but getting the errors.

Please let me know where else I need to look,

Thanks

Ravi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

While configuring credit card status , we have standard external status A,B & C. and we can maintain the descriptions D. E &F etc by going into New entries and maintaining the data .So it is possible

Regards

Srinath