cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KM Document IView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a KM document iview i created a Network Path.The repositiry is on a server and i have access to only one folder of the Server.I have full control to that folder.

But when i created the KM document iview, i am getting an error say service not found exception.

do we need any more access(like admin rights) to the particular folder other than full control

Thanks

AD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen

I tried giving the path as

//<server name>/<foldername>

here i was getting error

Hi subrato,

Can you explain more about this.

can you give me ant eg documenrs on this..

Thanks

AD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your folder directly under the <b>root</b> folder of KM Content?

If so, just enter <b>/<Your foldername></b> in the <b>Path to document</b> property of the iview.

If not, suppose your folder is under ,say, documents folder, specify the path as <b>/documents/<your foldername></b>.

There's no need to mention the server name.

Regards,

M.Subathra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In this context using WEBDAV and making a web folder can be used you create a folder in /documents/Myfolder and navigate to details of the folder by right clicking and then go to settings and then to access links take the WEBDAV URL and map network drive to the server where your folder is and copy the content to the webfolder from the folder available that is access and then this doccuments are avilable in KM repository to the folder you have created and then use KM doccument iview where path specify is /doccuments/myfolder/test.doc(for e.g)

hope this helps you as a work arround

please do not forget to give points

with regards

subrato kundu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Trying give the full access path as

/documents/<your folder name>

Regards ,

Naveen Gupta