Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict a user group of SQ01 for only execution for some users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to restrict the access to SQ01 transaction for some users. I would like that these users have only execution access to some queries associated with an user group.

Do I have to associate the user group to the users I want to have access to it? How can I do it=

Do I have to associate the queries created on SQ01 to the users? or it is enough to assign the users to the user group where the queries are defined?

Do I have to associate the infosets created on SQ02 to the users? or it is enough to assign the users to the user group to which the infosets are associated?

Thank you,

Luz D.

3 REPLIES 3

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suggest you do a web search on SQ01 and SQ02. That'll bring along SQ03 as well.

There's so much information available on the web that there's no reason to repeat it here.

[try google|http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=SAPsq01sq02&meta=]

Jurjen

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you start transaction SQ01 and then type '.he' into the 'transaction command window' then you will find context specific and release dependent help there as well.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

To run a query using Sq00,user have to be assigned to appropriate group then only they can run the reoprt.

Thx,

Prasant