Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide / show fields in the Basic View

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me wetter it is possible to hide and show fields from the Basic View of the SRQ? And how I can do this. Also regarding fields that in the standard are not part of the Basic View.

Thanks and regards,

Nico.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

UlrichBenz
Explorer
0 Kudos

For a quick, user depandant solution:

Right click the field you want to hide, navigate to "user settings" -> hide input field ...

The field will not be visible any more in the UI.

For displaying a hidden field again, right click on the UI and choose "user settings" -> invisible elements.

Regards,

Ulrich

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use Web Dynpro's administrator personalization to configure the UI elements. This configuration would apply to all users and can also be transported. See the SAP Help for information on the admin mode: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/46/98ce61f37d19ace10000000a11466f/content.htm

You can find the Web Dynpro applications for TM via the according Web Dynpro components /SCMTMS/WDC*.

Regards, Ralf

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the right way to do this is suggested by Benz. If you want to reflect this for all user then do a customizing with sap-config = 'x' in the URL parameter. This would reflect for all user. I guess this would ask for a customizing request.

Thanks,

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can hide/ show fields from basic/ detailed view of SRQ. This can be done using Webdynpro ABAP (UI changes). We did this for one of our customer

Shailesh