cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk - adding 'watchers' to support tickets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way in Service Desk to add another business partner to a support ticket (apart from the Reported By and Message Processor) so that they are also e-mailed with updates on the support ticket.

In this way critical tickets can have a supervisor assigned so they can monitor the staus of the ticket and be notified by e-mail of any changes.

Thanks

Simon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

you can create a custom partner function and add it to the SLFN business transaction. This is in the scenario specific configuration. After you create it you need to configure things like whether it is mandatory, min, max, access sequences, etc...You can only have 4 partner functions showing on the CRMD_ORDER screen, but you could repalce sold-to-party with your watchers one, or you could just make people enter it on the partners tab.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason - I am not sure how to create a custom partner function. Do you have any documentation you could provide to show me how to do this?

Thanks

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the IMG, in the Service Desk node there is a folder called Partner Determination Procedures. In there is all the documentation for creating your own partner function and doing the other things I mentioned. If you need more info, try to grab a CRM person. They should be very familiar with this task. Good luck.

regards,

Jason

Answers (0)