Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availablity Check & material blocking At sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

scenario:

let say we have 10 each quantity of a material "ABC"

1) while creating a sales order, if i had entered quantity 5 for the same material. and didnt saved the sales order yet (the document is still open).

2) now on some other machine a user opens a sales order and enters quantity 2 for the material ABC. the system gives information message that no availability check can be carried out for material.

problem:

is that possible that on the 2nd sales order, the system can confirm the quantity 2.i.e. from the non reserved quantity (i.e. 5 out 10 is reserved due to 1st order. now total availabel qty shd be 5. thus out of 5 remaining quantity 2 must be confirmed for 2nd sales order)?

i m sure that my query is clear.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ty

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can turn off blocking in SPRO IMG Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements -> Availability Check -> Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning -> Define Material Block for Other Users. Just uncheck the cases you don't want to block material and it will be possible to create several orders at the same time for the same material.

Regards,

Marcin