cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Analysis Failed Exception in getting the results from the web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing the risk analysis in the CUP for NEWHIRE user id, iam getting the following error

" Risk analysis failed: Exception in getting the results from the web service : Deserializing fails. Nested message: XML Deserialization Error. XML is not valid. Element [urn:com.virsa.cc.xsys.webservices.dto] is required in but can not be found.."

Please help me on this issue.

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Further to my above query i want a clarification

In the Access Enforcer->Configuration->Risk Analysis

Under the "Select Options"->"Default Analysis type" is at Permission Level but in the configuration guide it was mentioned as Object Level. I am not finding the Object level option in the drop down list

How to get that? Is this missing configuration step trigger this error?

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Permission level is same as object level so what you have configured is right. There is some issue with parsing of data. Are you able to run risk analysis on other requests? Can you please paste logs here?

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh,

I tried for other requests also the same error is occured.

Error:

Risk analysis failed: Exception in getting the results from the web service : Deserializing fails. Nested message: XML Deserialization Error. XML is not valid. Element [urn:com.virsa.cc.xsys.webservices.dto] is required in but can not be found.

Regards,

Kumar

Edited by: Kumar Rayudu on Apr 14, 2009 9:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Please follow the OSS notes below:

If the risk analysis doesn't work even after following the notes then please paste the logs here.

Regards,

Alpesh