Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Interfaces not displayed on SPROXY

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

I have a problem with SPROXY transaction, I've recently configured it in owr gold R3 client (100), and when I expand the Software Components taken from the ESR, I see all the namespaces within them, but the SWC (and namespace) that matters for me is empty, I mean, when I open the subtree Message Interfaces to see these objects for creating the Proxy there isn't anything.

I have an Inbound Message Interface correctly created and activated in that namespace in ESR.

I'm working with PI 7.1

Thanks in advance.

Juan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem is solved, I just created a new SWCV and made it dependant to another SWC to reimport it to the ESR, and after that appeared on sproxy.

Thanx anyway.

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's already checked, is an inbound interface.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey ,

Check whether the Message Interface is not of type abstract.

regards,

Milan Thaker.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you see if Enterprise Service Repository(ESR) of your R/3 is pointing to correct SLD? For this RFC Connections from R/3 to XI/PI (TCP/IP) LCRSAPRFC should point to Integration Server. Also the Program ID should be registered in the JCO connections of Integration Server with user SAPJSF.

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Yes, it's added

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divyesh,

Thanx for your reply, I already checked it, and my connection is working fine.. I see the 99% of the Message Interfaces in their respective SWC / namespace on Sproxy transaction.

The problem is that only with one SWC, namespace I can't see the Message Interface (it's shown empty), like

no MI was created.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a guess.

Can you check whether in SLD, under Business systems of your applicaiton system has SWC added,

Best Regards,

Divyesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To display interfaces in SPROXY,

Your application system(on which you are generating proxy) should be able to connect IR.

For that there has to be RFC destination of type T defined on Application system to Exchange Profile(SLD), from which Application system will get host and port name of IR.

Just check RFC destnations(SM59) defined on Application system:

LCRSAPRFC

SAPSLDAPI(To connect to SLD and get the respective business system name maintained in SLD, application system uses a T type of connection, which is to be maintained in SM59)

Test Connections mentioned above.

After making all these settings. Execute transaction SLDCHECK.

Also check this connection in SM59:

PI_INTEGRATIONSERVER which is of type H

This connection is used to send the message to the Integration server

Test Connection. Connection test should return the HTTP response code 500

Just check all these settings, which are required for Any proxy scenario.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Divyesh