cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If date of % of discount is fixed but for special customer how to change forward date & again business want to give more % wise discount for that customer only in the forward date .How to configured in the SAP?Please give me solution for this.

Thanks,

poplu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Example:

Condition: ZDIS (Customer Discount)

Key: Sales Organization - Customer - Material

Condition value = 25,00 % discount

Example:

Material AAABBB

Customer XXXYYY

Sales Org. 1000

Vality date: 12.04.2009 to 13.04.2009

This condition above don't have scale.

When you enter a order with pricing date from 12.04.2009 to 13.04.2009, to customer XXXYYY, material AAABBB, sales org. 1000, so, the system will do a discount fo 25%, independent of order quantity.

If you enter a order, for example, to the same, customer, material and sales org., with the pricing date 14.04.2009 the system will not find the condition.

You need to create a new condition with range date 14.04.2009 to 14.04.2009 using a scale.

Example (using the same key, but woth scale):

0 to 1.000 PC 10% discount.

up to 1.001 25% discount.

For example, if the customer buy 1.001 PC, the system apply 25% of discount.

Is it clear?

Can you use this example for discussion or create another one?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello.

The system use the "pricing date" that is informed in sales order.

With this date, the system access the tables of access sequence looking for conditions with this date.

If a condition is found, then the system takes to the order.

You can create your condition to a date in the future, and, when you create an order, the system will find this condition.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In condition type you mention the date range and discount that you want to maintain between those dates for the customer. As and when the order is made, the system will check the date and accordingly give its respective discount.

Dose it resolve your query ? Let me know please ?

Thank you.

Vinayak.M.G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

My question is for a certain cases if 25 % of discount is fixed for 2 days but if customer gives bulk quantity of order after that date then how business will give 25 %discount for that perticular customer only .How to configured in the SAP?Please give me solution for this.

Thanks,

Poplu

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
My question is for a certain cases if 25 % of discount is fixed for 2 days

For this better you go for Manual condition type with percentage, so when ever require they can enter manually in sales order.

Regards,

Ramesh